Is this from Live CD or install?
Firstly, I'm a board users nightmare.. aka n00bwe all have to start somewhere right!
Anyway..
I've recently bought a lovely shiny EEE PC and thought I'd give Operator a try on it.
*Queue bum note*
It doesn't work for some reason.
Firstly I get error message
"Error: Only one processor Found" - I can get past this bit
Second Error Message:
"Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry." (Nice of it to be polite at least)
"Dropping to a (very limited) shell"
"Try rebooting and typing 'knoppix noscsi' or
'failsafe' at boot prompt"
Neither of which work.
Any ideas anyone please?
Is this from Live CD or install?
downloaded it from the operator website as an .ISO
Tried it as an install and as a live cd but both same result

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00