-
How can I get a persistent background color in Konsole?
Running Knoppix 5.3.1,I wish to reconfigure the Konsole screen to a default condition of a persistent light background rather than the black one that appears upon booting.
I am running Knoppix from a USB hard drive partition created by the cheat code “tohd” that copied the Live CD there. I have created a persistent image in that same partition and boot using the “fromhd” cheat code.
In the “Settings” drop-down in Konsole, I have, through the “schema” option, chosen the combination “Black on Light Yellow” and then exercised the various options that would purport to make the change persistent (Save, Save as Defaullt, etc.). Indeed, the change is persistent through the session, but when I reboot, the screen reverts to black background.
I have examined the contents of ~/.kde/share/apps/konsole immediately after rebooting and find the text : “Black on Light Yellow.schema” there but when I open up Konsole the background is again black.
Can someone direct me to a configuration file that could be edited to insure the change is persistent?
Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By crazy_monkey108 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-24-2006, 10:44 PM
-
By My_old_email_is_gone in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2005, 05:49 PM
-
By DougE in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 11:40 PM
-
By pigface in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 01:01 PM
-
By johncarlson21 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2003, 08:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99