Hey ottosykora,
I have the same problem too. Linux can boot no problem. But I can't surf the web....! Damn!
Knoppix also detected eth0, but cannot overcome the problem.
Anyone can help us, please?
Trying to run 5.1.1 or 5.1.0 either from CD or HD (debian install) runs fine, but network connection is failing. It looks to me that the eth0 is in fact recognised (pls how to verify?) but when I try to make any connection it does not work. Asking for DHCP will broadcast for a while, but says then failed, but what I dont know.
Manual settings failed too, I tried to take a fixed IP from our network, typed all numbers in, ifconfig confirms that, but not even a ping seems to go outside. Ping says not reachable and is not detected in units in the same subnet.
what is then missing or can I find some logfiles somewhere?
Sorry, but I am not so much familiar with linux.
Hey ottosykora,
I have the same problem too. Linux can boot no problem. But I can't surf the web....! Damn!
Knoppix also detected eth0, but cannot overcome the problem.
Anyone can help us, please?

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95