I had the same problem. Anyone around that can help? The only result google returns is this same thread.
Regards
Every time I try to run the following command:
I get this error message:# mkisofs -R -V "Meu_CD" -hide-rr-moved -pad /mnt/hda6/knxsource/KNOPPIX | /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda6/knxmaster/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
The error doesn't happen only in 64.39% and/or block 3; it also happens in other percentages and/or blocks... the last error messagem I got said it failed on block 0 (zero).[ 9] Blk# 106800, [ratio/avg. 100%/ 44%], avg.speed: 543805 b/s, ETA: 15134s
64.39% done, estimate finish Tue May 20 11:34:00 2008
**** Error -4 compressing block
ERROR: Compression failed on block 3. Exiting...
What can I do? What it means? I've searched in Google and didn't found anything ...
Thanks!
PS.: The whole system I'm trying to compress (inside /mnt/hda6/knxmaster/KNOPPIX/) is about 11,8 gigabytes...
*And sorry for bad english... I didn't speak/write english very well...
I had the same problem. Anyone around that can help? The only result google returns is this same thread.
Regards

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1774.24
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$461.10
10x 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD Lot PCIe Gen 3 Gen 4 Samsung WD Micron Hynix
$1000.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Apple iMac 27" Desktop • 32 GB RAM • 1 TB Drive • Bundle Item • 100% Rating
$420.00
Samsung 990 PRO 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 Internal SSD 7450MB/s Read
$180.00