I recently upgraded to Knoppix 5.3.1 and was disappointed to find that Lin Neighborhood had disappeared from the menu, and was replace by knetattach. I do not see any way to browse the network with this. I finally found Lin Neighborhood in the file system, and am able to run this from the command line. However, browse network fails. The shell window shows an error message about trying to connect to 208.69.32.132 at various ports. What is this location. I use opendns, and this ip address is nowhere in my system, or range. Any other utilities for browsing the network?
Thanks
Neeraj

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys
$549.95
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99