-
Senior Member
registered user
I like it. I see exactly where I want to click, the banner ad at the top was a "router" - so I knew that wasn't what to look for, and the text around the link made a lot more sense too... If I didn't have a BT Client, I would click on the the other link, and the bold of the actual Tracker link can be seen a lot more clearly.
Nice update, and thanks Clinton 
LC
Similar Threads
-
By imperial237 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-26-2007, 01:13 PM
-
By Patonb in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-07-2006, 09:44 PM
-
By jacksonon in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:35 PM
-
By dugstratton in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:15 PM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 12:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SK Hynix 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-11 RAM HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SET OF 8 (64GB) - Micron MTA9ASF1G72PZ 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-RD1-11 Memory
$225.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4 2133MHz ECC Registered Server RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB0Q
$144.95

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00