-
Yes, when I say "setup screen" I really mean the Belkin setup page at 192.168.2.1. I can get this page with all versions of Knoppix when running wireless.
With a wired connection I can see the setup page and surf the net with version 3.8.2.
Version 5.0.1 connects when wired in that I can ping the setup page and internet sites but cannot view any pages with the browser including the setup page. Perhaps this is an IPv6 problem. If I remember correctly, version 5.0.1 did work when I used the network where I work which is a wired network. I will check this on Wednesday, as I mentioned in the previous post.
Version 5.1.1 does not connect with a wired connection which may be a driver problem with the network card in that I cannot even obtain an address from DHCP.
By the way I really appreciate your patience and effort that you are giving to help with this problem.
Similar Threads
-
By paws in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-07-2006, 11:38 AM
-
By jlmcw18 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-18-2005, 03:35 AM
-
By Ryan450 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 11:46 PM
-
By B0SC0 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 03:01 AM
-
By AngelicToy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 01:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72