-
I changed /dev/scd1 to /dev/scd0 in /etc/fstab shut down restarted
mount /cdrom1 mounts the cd which is in the ide-cdrom, not the usb2 cd-rw
Same result using console or icon I created.
Shouldn't I see a reference to the usb2 cd-rw when I enter
KDE Control Center > Information > USB Devices?
I only see the hubs.
I do see the usb2 cd-rw with KDE Control Center > Information > SCSI
Similar Threads
-
By chiefreborn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 12:35 PM
-
By NewGuy in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 03:30 AM
-
By komplikazione in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 10:35 PM
-
By orgler in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 06:52 PM
-
By Messiaen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE M7477
$100.00

Vintage Tandy 4000 DEC 316 Computer Power Supply PSU - TESTED WORKING
$69.99

VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$125.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00