-
Senior Member
registered user
I'm sorry I made a stupid mistake.
I told you to do this:
"/dev/cdrom1 /cdrom1 auto user,noauto,exec,ro 0 0
to
/dev/scd1 /cdrom iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0"
but I should have told you to change it to:
/dev/scd1 /cdrom1 iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0
The command you should use to mount would then be mount /cdrom1.
The change is from /cdrom to /cdrom1
Sorry about the confusion. I should have read my post a little more carefully.
Also make sure you've got a cd in the drive before you try and mount it.
Hopefully it should work this time.
Similar Threads
-
By chiefreborn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 12:35 PM
-
By NewGuy in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 03:30 AM
-
By komplikazione in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 10:35 PM
-
By orgler in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 06:52 PM
-
By Messiaen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Broken Atari 130XE Console System 130XE No Power
$129.99

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari Portfolio PARALLEL PRINTER INTERFACE NOS New Open Box
$29.88

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25