-
Requesting help with wireless internet.
I won't lie- I have next to no experience with Linux. However, i recently managed to get Knoppix on LiveCD (which was a feet in itself, though that was mostly long load times and windows repeatedly formatting the disk against my will) and I am seeking to get my internet to work. My computer is an HP Pavilion dv6000, and I'm having toruble even identifying the kind of wireless card it uses, much less what to do when I know that much.
ANy help or links to help would be appreciated- thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By blwilk in forum Networking
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-12-2009, 06:54 AM
-
By cokezero in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2006, 07:42 PM
-
By paws in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-07-2006, 11:38 AM
-
By Ryan450 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 11:46 PM
-
By MinDFreeZ in forum The Lounge
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 03:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99