-
running out of space
I am running Knoppix on my laptop. I have 192 meg of memory. That isn't alot. When I run apt-get update, I run out of memory. I would like
to take the relevant directories and remount them on a large usb drive. I can't quite figure out the mount remount syntax. Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By loonix in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-29-2007, 12:01 AM
-
By NAvAP in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:52 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2005, 05:18 AM
-
By Rapt0r in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-16-2004, 12:01 PM
-
By Raineri in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99