-
Knoppix 6.0.1: Install Components Utility
I've installed Knoppix 6.0.1 to a USB flash drive and am installing new applications and changing settings, etc. However, I tried using the "Install Components" utility to install the various things listed: flash plugin, MS fonts, etc. It doesn't appear to be doing anything. I select the boxes and say "install, and the window just goes away. I check and it doesn't look like anything was installed. If I rerun the utility, the checkboxes are still unchecked, making it look like nothing happened. Is this not working right, or am I doing something wrong? And yes, I do have an internet connection and have access to the repositories since I've installed other apps.
Similar Threads
-
By Mr_Moor in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 11:08 AM
-
By jacksonon in forum Laptops
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-11-2005, 08:14 PM
-
By scruffyeagle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 11:20 PM
-
By nishtya in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 01:59 AM
-
By pinku in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 08:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server
$880.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00