-
Newbie can't burn CD help.
Hi I am a Knoppix/linux virgin of less then 24 hours and need some help.Please excuse my non technical language.I want to burn a CD in Knoppix I get as far as being able to compile a list of files for burning.My CDRW (lite-on 48x12x4
is recognised by the burning program but when I go to burn I get this message or something like it "No cdrdao driver found. Please select manually....current drivers include ...generic-mmc...IO error" I guess I need to go "somewhere" and specify the driver for my CDRW.I seem to remember it mentions something like go to device settings but I can't locate for CD.If you can help please give me "no brainer" instructions as I have a "windows" track mind and all this is new to me.
Thanks for your help
Similar Threads
-
By keeris in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 09:53 PM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By jrcf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 06:39 AM
-
By Exthero in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By medwards67 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N
$90.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00