-
Administrator
Site Admin-
P.S. there is also a Linux command called disktest as well as one called testdisk. I think that the one I'm thinking of is testdisk, but you might want to check out both and see which one looks like it has a better chance to recover a partition table. As I said, I don't use this/these commands, I have used gpart, so I'm less clear about these two commands.
Similar Threads
-
By Dai777 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-31-2008, 01:12 PM
-
By sloanezilla in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-22-2008, 09:41 PM
-
By sakiZ in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 02:28 AM
-
By Xeogears13 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 02:27 AM
-
By rdorsch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 04:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage 1983-87 Macintosh System Tools 3.5 Floppy Disk Version 2.0.1 690-6023-B
$38.00

Vintage Heritage Leather Laptop/Binder Bag W/ Calculator - All Original Mint Con
$32.00

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$115.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99