You can give GUI_Hopper's suggestion a shot, but I still suggest the vesa cheat code (xmodule=vesa, I just looked it up in the cheat codes doc myself, as I hope you did). The errors do give me concern that you may have an ISO that either does not pass the md5 test or as burned at too high of a speed (I strongly suggest 4x burning speed, and try a different media if you have multiple brands available). Of course, if you are going to do a new burn, and particularly if you have a bad md5 checksum, then make sure that you download the EN version the next time and you will not need the =EN cheat code. And I can assure you that a BitTorrent download is usually so much faster than a download from the mirrors that it will more than make up for any time spent installing and learning BitTorrent.