-
Administrator
Site Admin-
P.S. there is also a Linux command called disktest as well as one called testdisk. I think that the one I'm thinking of is testdisk, but you might want to check out both and see which one looks like it has a better chance to recover a partition table. As I said, I don't use this/these commands, I have used gpart, so I'm less clear about these two commands.
Similar Threads
-
By Dai777 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-31-2008, 01:12 PM
-
By sloanezilla in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-22-2008, 09:41 PM
-
By sakiZ in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 02:28 AM
-
By Xeogears13 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 02:27 AM
-
By rdorsch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 04:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00

AMD RYZEN 7 9800X3D 8-Core, 16-Thread Desktop Processor
$399.00

Lot of 21 Intel Core i7 8thGen CPU Processors
$1599.99

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$365.00