-
Problem unmounting HD when shutting down
I am using Knoppix Operator 3.3 with 2.4 kernel - I have to use this OS because of my network card.
With help the mouse now works, hopefully the problem below can be solved also:
Everytime I shutdown it does not unmount the harddrive therefore everytime I boot up after that it has to check for errors which takes a while.
Ask if you want more specific errors - this is on a dual boot with internet only on Windows XP so I will have to reboot to get them.
Are there any steps I can take in order to unmount properly e.g. a config file that can be changed?
Cheers
Similar Threads
-
By zsd in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-24-2010, 01:17 AM
-
By Abadesa in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2007, 04:03 AM
-
By attorney2004 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2007, 01:51 AM
-
By TheSpider in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 05:00 AM
-
By Me in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 12:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

2U AI MINING SERVER 2x Xeon 36 cores 2.3Ghz DDR4 2x NVIDIA V100 GPU PCIe 2PS USA
$799.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Windows Server 2025 datacenter 64bit 24 Core 50 cal DVD + PRODUCT LICENSE KEY.
$49.99