hi,
does anyone know where I can set the value to make sure the xwindow will always start at 800x600, no more or less,
I saw it from the knoppix hack, that i can put a boot parameter "knoppix screen=800x600", but that is not always work.
anyone can help, please?
thanks,
Winson

Vintage PPI Super Sketch G2400 for Texas Instruments TI99/4A
$150.00
Vintage Memorex Telex 122-Key AT Terminal Keyboard 96550264
$100.00
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Arrick Robotics Enhanced 16 I/O Logic Board 900867 REV A Control Card
$426.96
Vintage PC sleeper case 2000 Pentium 4 full tower 6 drive bays
$59.99
Vintage Tei Inc 1977 CPU Assembly 13260 Circuit Board
$145.00
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95
Vintage 1995 Adobe Premiere 4.2 Education Version Macintosh Editing Software
$79.99
Vintage Sun Microsystems Type 5 Keyboard N860-8701-T010 Tested Working
$55.55