Could not write fil **** Disk Full
This is the message I get when I try to copy files from my HD to a 4GB stick. The same happens when I connect a 500GB Western.
Both devices are almost empty. So why this "Disk Full" messages?
Could not write fil **** Disk Full
This is the message I get when I try to copy files from my HD to a 4GB stick. The same happens when I connect a 500GB Western.
Both devices are almost empty. So why this "Disk Full" messages?

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10gbase-SR transceiver SFP+ (XVR-00001-02)
$9.00
New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00
HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00