Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I can't boot my computer

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2

    I can't boot my computer

    I booted my computer with Auditor Security CD but them I turned off my computer without do the shut down and now I have a black display and I can't boot in windows Xp or Windows 2000

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    That's quite interesting. What do the people at the Auditor site tell you about that?
    ---
    Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2
    I reset the bios and now is working, I do not what happened, maybe the computer can't communicate with the monitor after I turned off

Similar Threads

  1. Computer will not boot after using Knoppix 4.0
    By surfbass in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 03:31 AM
  2. 4 Computer and still can't boot it.
    By Mooga in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 06:08 PM
  3. Older computer--CD boot works fine, HDD boot means console o
    By Particle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 03:25 PM
  4. Can't boot knoppix on old computer!
    By Jefff in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2004, 08:13 AM
  5. My computer wont boot from cd, help me install with a floppy
    By xenocypraz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W picture

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W

$149.00



DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard) picture

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)

$399.95



VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack) picture

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)

$1599.95



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p

$499.88



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$308.00



Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD

$381.93



Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server picture

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server

$349.99



USB 2.0 Network Print Server LAN Print Share Server USB Wireless Print Server picture

USB 2.0 Network Print Server LAN Print Share Server USB Wireless Print Server

$25.19