Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I can't boot my computer

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2

    I can't boot my computer

    I booted my computer with Auditor Security CD but them I turned off my computer without do the shut down and now I have a black display and I can't boot in windows Xp or Windows 2000

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    That's quite interesting. What do the people at the Auditor site tell you about that?
    ---
    Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2
    I reset the bios and now is working, I do not what happened, maybe the computer can't communicate with the monitor after I turned off

Similar Threads

  1. Computer will not boot after using Knoppix 4.0
    By surfbass in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 03:31 AM
  2. 4 Computer and still can't boot it.
    By Mooga in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 06:08 PM
  3. Older computer--CD boot works fine, HDD boot means console o
    By Particle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 03:25 PM
  4. Can't boot knoppix on old computer!
    By Jefff in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2004, 08:13 AM
  5. My computer wont boot from cd, help me install with a floppy
    By xenocypraz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Macintosh Platinum Mouse - AppleĀ 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW picture

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - AppleĀ 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW

$49.99



1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE picture

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE

$6299.00



1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare picture

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare

$1800.00



1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K  Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse  picture

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse

$1799.99



Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Game Pack 5 On New 400K Double Density Disk picture

Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Game Pack 5 On New 400K Double Density Disk

$39.99



Macintosh Platinum Mouse - AppleĀ 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW picture

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - AppleĀ 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW

$59.99



Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond picture

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond

$140.00



Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+ picture

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+

$209.99



Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse picture

Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse

$995.00



Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs picture

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs

$14.99