Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I can't boot my computer

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2

    I can't boot my computer

    I booted my computer with Auditor Security CD but them I turned off my computer without do the shut down and now I have a black display and I can't boot in windows Xp or Windows 2000

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    That's quite interesting. What do the people at the Auditor site tell you about that?
    ---
    Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2
    I reset the bios and now is working, I do not what happened, maybe the computer can't communicate with the monitor after I turned off

Similar Threads

  1. Computer will not boot after using Knoppix 4.0
    By surfbass in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 03:31 AM
  2. 4 Computer and still can't boot it.
    By Mooga in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 06:08 PM
  3. Older computer--CD boot works fine, HDD boot means console o
    By Particle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 03:25 PM
  4. Can't boot knoppix on old computer!
    By Jefff in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2004, 08:13 AM
  5. My computer wont boot from cd, help me install with a floppy
    By xenocypraz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health picture

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health

$35.99



SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE picture

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE

$214.99



Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD  picture

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD

$13.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive

$39.99



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.80



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1

$59.99



Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU

$50.00



KingSpec SSD 2.5

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac

$60.00



Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp

$32.99