-
Kismet
Hi All,
I'm having problems with my wlan @ my office, which uses winXP. I've had limited success with netstumbler, and have read that kismet will provide a greater depth of information. Having searched around abit, a knoppix live cd seems to be a popular option for using kismet without installing linux. However I do have another linux distro installed on a laptop - but I'm a linux novice and have read that installing and configuring kismet can be difficult, so I'm hoping to cut down on some of those problems.
My question is... does the knoppix live cd have kismet installed? or do I need to install it myself?
I realise that even if it is already installed there will be some configuration to get it to work with my wireless card.
TIA
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:28 PM
-
By proof in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 03:03 PM
-
By teitoku in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 01:42 PM
-
By level in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 06:54 PM
-
By dorianW in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 10:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95

x6 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 17000 ECC Memory HMA41GR7AFR4N-TF
$170.00

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

LOT OF 8 MICRON 32GB 4GX72 DDR3 SERVER RAM MTA40ALF4G72MDZ-1G6E4B40B
$750.00

Lot of 3~BAD~NON-WORKING Micron 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V-LE2 Server RAM Memory DDR4
$600.00

LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50