-
Kismet
Hi All,
I'm having problems with my wlan @ my office, which uses winXP. I've had limited success with netstumbler, and have read that kismet will provide a greater depth of information. Having searched around abit, a knoppix live cd seems to be a popular option for using kismet without installing linux. However I do have another linux distro installed on a laptop - but I'm a linux novice and have read that installing and configuring kismet can be difficult, so I'm hoping to cut down on some of those problems.
My question is... does the knoppix live cd have kismet installed? or do I need to install it myself?
I realise that even if it is already installed there will be some configuration to get it to work with my wireless card.
TIA
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:28 PM
-
By proof in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 03:03 PM
-
By teitoku in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 01:42 PM
-
By level in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 06:54 PM
-
By dorianW in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 10:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98