-
Junior Member
registered user
(solved) Experience with Printing while Running Live CD/DVD?
Hello,
has anybody experiance with running any printer in a live system?
(excuse me there I had made a large topic - I thing to large, therefor I try to find a solution for my problem step by step - question by question
I hope nobody gets angry about this)
Printing from Knoppix 5.3.1 Live CD with Lexmark was problematic by reason of problems with the installation scripts.
There was no connection to the use of a live system without having any hard disk. I know this, because it runs no,
after a long period of experiments and much investigations.
When I have cleared some further questions, I will make a description of the solution (in the moment it runs - but
sometimes I can not declear why it runs that way.
Similar Threads
-
By antsu in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2008, 08:33 PM
-
By souleman in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-03-2006, 01:22 PM
-
By mapmatthew in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-21-2005, 03:05 PM
-
By svenaron in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-23-2005, 09:18 PM
-
By Kreuger in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 04:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00