Help!
I followed instructions from the knoppix.net remaster how to and remastered K 5.1.1 and added the Vietnamese Virtual Keyboard which I compiled from source downloaded from this site http://www.unikey.org. And the problem is:
Inside the chroot environment, I compiled and makeinstall and unikey works fine, i.e the Vietnamese characters get typed correctly on oppenoffice, kate, konquerer, firefox, and you name it.
satisfied, I burned it to an .iso file and tested it on virtualbox. From the terminal: # unikey then enter and there appeared the error that /root/.unikey/option cannot be loaded, although the option file is there.
I did an "strace unikey" and to cut the whole story short there's that error that /etc/ld.so.nohw** cannot be loaded.
Please help me. I am confused as to why it works fine in a chroot environ and then fails when it gets burned to a iso.
This is necessary as I must work with Vietnamese.
Many thanks in advance.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$88.90
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL380/DL360 Gen9 (P89) P89_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99