Help!
I followed instructions from the knoppix.net remaster how to and remastered K 5.1.1 and added the Vietnamese Virtual Keyboard which I compiled from source downloaded from this site http://www.unikey.org. And the problem is:
Inside the chroot environment, I compiled and makeinstall and unikey works fine, i.e the Vietnamese characters get typed correctly on oppenoffice, kate, konquerer, firefox, and you name it.
satisfied, I burned it to an .iso file and tested it on virtualbox. From the terminal: # unikey then enter and there appeared the error that /root/.unikey/option cannot be loaded, although the option file is there.
I did an "strace unikey" and to cut the whole story short there's that error that /etc/ld.so.nohw** cannot be loaded.
Please help me. I am confused as to why it works fine in a chroot environ and then fails when it gets burned to a iso.
This is necessary as I must work with Vietnamese.
Many thanks in advance.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
ASRock Z890 Nova WiFi LGA 1851 Intel Z890 ATX Motherboard
$184.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
JINSHA B450M B450 AM4 MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 2DIMM M.2 W/ IO SHIELD
$49.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45