-
Junior Member
registered user
Re-Mastering V5.3
Hello,
I am trying to remaster Knoppix V5.3 based on this build:
knoppix_v5.3.1CD_20080326-20080520-AC.iso,
following instructions from:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117860
I cannot get my home directory to remain intact when booting from the re-mastered image.
I have successfully re-mastered knoppix V5.1.1 ok and have code in my scripts to move the home directory into /etc/skel.
I am hoping that my problem lies in the editing of the 45xsession. It looks a little differnt from the version that comes with V5.1.1.
I have attempted to make the equivalent changes of removing {.kde, Desktop}, but nothing works.
All the files I have added to /home/knoppix stubbornly remain in /etc/skel
Does anyone have instructions on how to get this going?
Regards,
Will
Similar Threads
-
By kooladi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-17-2005, 12:39 AM
-
By jdenisgiguere in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 03:47 AM
-
By Raj in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Qty: 30 Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW / SEALED
$500.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99