Hi,
I was looking for a way to read/write XFS filesystem for my USB hd under Windows Vista, and the solution I found is to have KNOPPIX running in VMWare Server, with the USD drive directly attached as physical drive.
However, while searching the net, I found this product, called coLinux, which allows to run a linux side-by-side with Windows.
My idea is now to try to have KNOPPIX (which is quite easy to use, yeah !) running from coLinux, as a LiveCD of course, and then mount the USB drive as XFS.
I don't know if it is possible, wether KNOPPIX can or cannot run from coLinux.
Also, it seems that in the old days someone found a way to do it with a Japanese version of KNOPPIX.
I've tried changing the initrd=initrd.gz with others, and change some others coLinux settings, but it is definitly not working, and this is the best I can do on linux ;(
Can anyone help on this ?
Thanks in advance.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.77