-
PROBLEMS WITH USER KNOPPIX REMASTERING
Hi all, I`m trying to remaster knoppix. I am using knoppix 5.1.1 and I've got 2 problems:
- my copies are allways over 700MB with just 1 or 2 packets installed and the biggest ones removed.
- Some of my copies asks me for login at a blue background when starting.
Anyone knows why? Am I missing something? I've tried so many times.
Similar Threads
-
By artturi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2006, 09:16 PM
-
By Martin_D in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2005, 03:37 PM
-
By lagagnon in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-30-2005, 02:29 PM
-
By nathanderweise in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-30-2003, 09:53 PM
-
By patrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2002, 01:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95