-
How can I use that?
I really like that idea, and not the most skilled with Linux. Basically, how would I write that as a simple script (Like a dos .Bat file) save it to my thumb drive and when I want to switch from CD to Thumbdrive.
And perhaps I'm asking to much on this thread, but would it be possible to install programs on the the thumbdrive and use them when I switch to the thumbdrive with out remastering the knoppix.iso file?
Similar Threads
-
By DanStieneke in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-08-2008, 11:50 PM
-
By benx009 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-11-2006, 09:47 PM
-
By dv440 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 06:38 AM
-
By funkymonk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-15-2004, 01:44 PM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00