-
Well the one thing, if I dont change the 26 character hex more than once a week, i find a fourth machine in my network. And that is of course when I check. This hasnt been a problem in the past, but I am in an apartment bldg and new tenants move in all the time. So a recent move in is most likely the culpret.
I was even thinking of placing a 'bad' file in my shared folder labeled passwords. I dont think they would be amused
I still have a copy of C.I.A by Cruel Intentionz kicking around on a backup disk somewhere.
Similar Threads
-
By Israel in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2006, 08:14 AM
-
By scriptkidd in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2006, 02:57 AM
-
By Jynx512 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 09:55 AM
-
By Joao in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 11:12 AM
-
By kasman21 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 08:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$699.99

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00

Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981
$199.99

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99

Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99

VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99

IBM 7070 Reference Manual A22-7003-2 Aug 1960 Mainframe Computer Annotated
$84.99