I was using the command prompt with knoppix, because I like to boot into command prompt only with "knoppix 2".
In using the "more" program, it seems to drop out after displaying the first screen only, which doesn't seem to be the proper behavior.
For example "man more | more" will only give me the first screenful and then drop out.
"more somefile" will only show me the first screenful of somefile.
Yes, I know that less is better than more but I guess I'm hardwired to type "more".
I'm wondering if "more" is broken in general, or just broken in this version of knoppix 5.1.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
Apple Mac Pro Late 2013 A1481 3.0GHz 8-Core Xeon 32GB RAM 251GB SSD Dual FirePro
$269.00
Intel Core i7-11700 11th Gen 8-Core 16-Thread LGA1200 CPU *CANADA*
$150.80
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$395.00
HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21
Apple MacBook Air 2019 13.3” Retina Intel Core i5 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Gold
$200.00