-
Yeah, I think I could master my own CD to do this. But I would also like to see it in the main Knoppix distribution (bugs/issues would be easier to find/fix, and more people could find it useful).
If I was able to implement it, how you you get a contribution into the main distribution?
Also, as a first step to implementing it, how do I get my knoppix seti client to read/find CheatCodes supplied at boot e.g. [email protected]
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 07:30 AM
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By dmedici in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 06:00 AM
-
By monkeyman in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 03:02 AM
-
By webpromo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-11-2003, 11:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$250.00

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14.0" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$285.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 3 14" 32GB 512GB, BLACK
$432.00