-
Yeah, I think I could master my own CD to do this. But I would also like to see it in the main Knoppix distribution (bugs/issues would be easier to find/fix, and more people could find it useful).
If I was able to implement it, how you you get a contribution into the main distribution?
Also, as a first step to implementing it, how do I get my knoppix seti client to read/find CheatCodes supplied at boot e.g. [email protected]
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 07:30 AM
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By dmedici in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 06:00 AM
-
By monkeyman in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 03:02 AM
-
By webpromo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-11-2003, 11:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99