I have installed Knoppix 5.3.1 with the Beginner Mode. How can I activate the Compiz Fusion effects ? They were activated by default when I was using the LiveDVD of Knoppix.
Also I am unable to authenticate my session as root. Everytime I enter the root password, it displays the message"Conversation with su failed".However, I am able to login as root in the terminal mode with the same password.
Please Help.

Vintage 2002 AutoCAD Set - With Serial and Code
$44.55
Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM
$275.00
Vintage Key Tronic LT DESIGNER Mechanical/Rubber Dome Keyboard DIN-5 AT/XT
$50.00
Vintage HP Compaq nc6400 Laptop – Windows XP Pro – Works – Charger Included
$67.00
IBM Model M Terminal Vintage Clicky 122-Key 1984 W/ blue keys, and unique keys
$199.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
$80.00
Vintage Intel EtherExpress PRO LAN Adapter With Flash BRAND NEW
$29.99
V2 Premier 9120 Vintage PC Pentium 4 2.4GHz w / 256MB RAM CD-RW Floppy NO HDD
$299.99