-
What to download at Knoppix.org
Hello!
I am completely new to Linux.When I went to Linux.org, I was directed knoppix.org as a starting point.I wanted to download from their but then I saw that English forums are here and there were so many files I did not know what file to download or whether I have to download all and after that and so on. so I came to knoppix.net.At the moment I am downloading Knoppix 5.3.1.What I want to know is what were those lots of files to download at knoppix.org?
Do we have to download all the files?If so after that what has to be done?
I may sound silly to you But I am a beginner in Linux
Thanks Varuna
Similar Threads
-
By andy1027 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2007, 06:30 PM
-
By wiwerion in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:59 AM
-
By rvs in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 10:39 PM
-
By Nils_ in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:58 AM
-
By saravanan in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 05:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00

Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max Router - 5x 2.5GbE - IDS/IPS 2.3 Gbps - UXG-Max
$180.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99

ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00

CHEECENT CR202 WiFi USB Print Server 2-Port for Windows, Mac, Linux
$64.99

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 16-Core Perpetual License | Factory Sealed
$724.63

SQL Server 2025 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package Per-Core
$389.00