I am running off a Knoppix live cd and have a harddrive plugged in that has Fedora 9 installed on it. When I try to view the contents of the drive by clicking on it, I get the message
Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount: I could not determine the filesystem type, and none was specified
how do fix this and access my files. Thank you

Genuine OEM Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable for MacBook Pro Air
$8.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$20.59
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$499.99
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
Genuine OEM Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter A1344 ~ FREE S/H
$12.99
Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$18.00
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
apple oem 20w charger usb-c power adapter
$9.99
Apple 96W USB-C Power Adapter - White - Genuine OEM - NEW SEALED - MacBook Pro
$44.99