I am running off a Knoppix live cd and have a harddrive plugged in that has Fedora 9 installed on it. When I try to view the contents of the drive by clicking on it, I get the message
Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount: I could not determine the filesystem type, and none was specified
how do fix this and access my files. Thank you

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
7500Mah Portable Compressed Air Duster Multi Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordles
$56.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
(2) Battery For FoxNoble Cordless Vacuum Cleaner GLBP01-6S26
$49.00
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98