I would like to run VMWare server (version 1.0.4) under Knoppix DVD 5.3.1 EN.
The trick is, of course, getting the module compiled, since there is no pre-compiled module for Knoppix.
I have managed to do this in the past. I think it was in 5.1 CD - and I think I had to download kernel sources from somewhere and do a bit of futzing around to get it to work, but I did get it to work. However, I can't remember all the details now.
Has someone gotten this to work? If so, providing me with the pre-compiled module would be great, of course, or else instructions on what it takes to get it to work.
Note: For clarification: When I do the install, the module compile fails with a bunch of C syntax errors.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
$800.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99