"swapon -s" will list used swap space, "swapoff" will allow you to stop using it. See "man" for details
Also, "apropos swap" would have hinted you.
Hi,
I use Knoppix 5.1.1, and the subject actually sums it up: Once I booted, how can I find out whether SWAP is actually mounted, and with which commands can I mount/umount it?
Regards
kP
"swapon -s" will list used swap space, "swapoff" will allow you to stop using it. See "man" for details
Also, "apropos swap" would have hinted you.

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00