"swapon -s" will list used swap space, "swapoff" will allow you to stop using it. See "man" for details
Also, "apropos swap" would have hinted you.
Hi,
I use Knoppix 5.1.1, and the subject actually sums it up: Once I booted, how can I find out whether SWAP is actually mounted, and with which commands can I mount/umount it?
Regards
kP
"swapon -s" will list used swap space, "swapoff" will allow you to stop using it. See "man" for details
Also, "apropos swap" would have hinted you.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Ultimate 2-in-1 Air Duster & Vacuum - 180-Minute Battery Life for Quick Cleaning
$95.39