Hi,
I use Knoppix 5.1.1, and the subject actually sums it up: Once I booted, how can I find out whether SWAP is actually mounted, and with which commands can I mount/umount it?
Regards
kP
Hi,
I use Knoppix 5.1.1, and the subject actually sums it up: Once I booted, how can I find out whether SWAP is actually mounted, and with which commands can I mount/umount it?
Regards
kP

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage 1993 Digital Semiconductor DEC Ceramic PGA CPU – Alpha Era
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99