-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix user browsing system problem
Hi, I have just installed Knoppix on my HDD, everything went fine from configuring hardware to installing some updates as nvidia latest det. I read a lot of the forum's topics and did a search but in vain, my problem is that I am a Linux-n00b and after I logged to knoppix user to use wine (wine complains about su that cant generate cfg file for system wide ) I realized that I can't browse my hdd partions !! yes all partitions are mounted correctly (as root I can browse with no problem), plz help !! if there is a thread that I did not read plz refer me to it
Similar Threads
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 09:46 PM
-
By nathanderweise in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-30-2003, 09:53 PM
-
By ricky in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-27-2003, 04:34 AM
-
By koszopal in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 04:00 PM
-
By koszopal in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 09:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

NEW Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+Plus 5G 2026 | 128GB GRAY KIT X238U
$185.00

64 GB Ram (32x2) Memory for laptop: Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$280.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00

64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00