-
CompizFusion and root
I have installed Knoppix 5.3.1 with the Beginner Mode. How can I activate the Compiz Fusion effects ? They were activated by default when I was using the LiveDVD of Knoppix.
Also I am unable to authenticate my session as root. Everytime I enter the root password, it displays the message"Conversation with su failed".However, I am able to login as root in the terminal mode with the same password.
Please Help.
Similar Threads
-
By ottosykora in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-13-2008, 04:41 PM
-
By Alexxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 03:31 PM
-
By rbeabout in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 05:15 PM
-
By gnosys in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 07:13 AM
-
By KnoDeb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00