-
D-Link G122 C1 V3 cant make it work.Can somebodyUPLOAD XDSL?
Hellom everybody!
I'm despaired. Don't know what else to do...
I'm really sorry for my english but please, SOME HELP!
I'm not a pro in knoppix and in Linux generally.
I have an XBOX with XDSL 7Alpha on it. I don't see what's the difference with the DSL for PC.
Well, I have a D-Link G122 C1 V3 wlan usb device. I've tried ANYTHING to install it but without success. I'm using NDISWRAPPER.
I know I must install the Ralink RT73 chipset in order to install the g122 *.inf file but I get 2 or 3 error messages. If you want I can type these errors here but I honestly tell you that I tried many things and followed many guides to troubleshoot. I get something like "ndiswrapper.o insmod failed"
What's wrong??????
Please can somebody upload a loopback installation of it (any version of knoppix is welcomed) IF HE CAN with the working driver and 2 words how to make it work (load it and connect to my router)???
Thank you VERY VERY MUCH in advance and sorry about my first topic!!!
Cheers...
Similar Threads
-
By shot_calla in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-10-2008, 01:22 PM
-
By igorx in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2007, 02:45 PM
-
By Jacky in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2006, 08:00 AM
-
By ephermeran in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 08:02 AM
-
By Troym in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 09:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 360 (NP730QED-KA1US) **Broken Screen/For Parts**
$225.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77