Hellom everybody!
I'm despaired. Don't know what else to do...
I'm really sorry for my english but please, SOME HELP!
I'm not a pro in knoppix and in Linux generally.
I have an XBOX with XDSL 7Alpha on it. I don't see what's the difference with the DSL for PC.
Well, I have a D-Link G122 C1 V3 wlan usb device. I've tried ANYTHING to install it but without success. I'm using NDISWRAPPER.
I know I must install the Ralink RT73 chipset in order to install the g122 *.inf file but I get 2 or 3 error messages. If you want I can type these errors here but I honestly tell you that I tried many things and followed many guides to troubleshoot. I get something like "ndiswrapper.o insmod failed"
What's wrong??????
Please can somebody upload a loopback installation of it (any version of knoppix is welcomed) IF HE CAN with the working driver and 2 words how to make it work (load it and connect to my router)???
Thank you VERY VERY MUCH in advance and sorry about my first topic!!!
Cheers...

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core Ryzen 7 Pro 4750U 512GB SSD 16GB RAM FAIR BATT
$225.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
Intel Xeon E-2388G 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU Processor LGA 1151 SRKMZ
$799.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00