.. in file f2 in boot image
Hello,
I would like to change names of cheatcodes. I would like to have
my_name lang=de or my_name desktop=fluxbox. Is this enough to change in syslinux.cfg
LABEL=knoppix for LABEL=my_name? ( Will this destroy the functionality
of system in other places?) ..And one more thing: Where is placed the
screen with cheatcodes, which is available by pressing F2?
Thanks for help, best regards - larryks
.. in file f2 in boot image
..ok thanks,
.. Could you tell me please, how it is with this change of names
cheatcodes?
- best regards - larryks
not sure.. why don't you try it?
But I think it may break knoppix-autoconfigure ..
I have changed it, and nothing broke...
just pay attention to what you change.
if I remember correctly, there is only one "knoppix" in syslinux.cfg that you have to change, although more are present.
just the one after LABEL (or before... forgot...)

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed
$34.99