Hellom everybody!
I'm despaired. Don't know what else to do...
I'm really sorry for my english but please, SOME HELP!
I'm not a pro in knoppix and in Linux generally.
I have an XBOX with XDSL 7Alpha on it. I don't see what's the difference with the DSL for PC.
Well, I have a D-Link G122 C1 V3 wlan usb device. I've tried ANYTHING to install it but without success. I'm using NDISWRAPPER.
I know I must install the Ralink RT73 chipset in order to install the g122 *.inf file but I get 2 or 3 error messages. If you want I can type these errors here but I honestly tell you that I tried many things and followed many guides to troubleshoot. I get something like "ndiswrapper.o insmod failed"
What's wrong??????
Please can somebody upload a loopback installation of it (any version of knoppix is welcomed) IF HE CAN with the working driver and 2 words how to make it work (load it and connect to my router)???
Thank you VERY VERY MUCH in advance and sorry about my first topic!!!
Cheers...

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
2U AI MINING SERVER 2x Xeon 36 cores 2.3Ghz DDR4 2x NVIDIA V100 GPU PCIe 2PS USA
$799.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Windows Server 2025 datacenter 64bit 24 Core 50 cal DVD + PRODUCT LICENSE KEY.
$49.99