-
Hi Harry. Im actually a senior in high school and this is my first experience with Linux. I'm looking for about any help I can get. I originally downloaded this OS based on research that said it could recover lost or unknown partitions on a hard drive. I know this really didn't help answer your questions, I was just saying I know very little about Linux but I have to start some where.
Similar Threads
-
By mando327 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2006, 10:28 PM
-
By Joren in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-03-2005, 09:04 PM
-
By a1an_g in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 08:00 PM
-
By Download-This in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 06:36 PM
-
By mentalalien2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 01:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99